(Details: Top: H&M, Cardigan: Forever21, Laced Shorts: SheInside.
Accessories: Gold Necklaces: Etsy, Bracelets: Daniel Wellington, Lokai, CottonOn, Buddhist temple (red), Rings: Import shops.)
When it's hot outside, I want to wear the most minimal amount of clothing as socially possible, while still looking presentable. I think silky and flowy materials are the best for air ventilation during those hot summer days! I think that adding in patterns (floral) and textures (lace, cotton) are the best ways to give an outfit depth. It was in the 90's all day today in San Jose but I felt cool as a cucumber in my flowy outfit! (◡‿◡✿)
Here's what I wore today. ♡
What do you like wearing during the summer?
On another note...
On another note...
One of my co-workers is leaving LUSH soon so she, another co-worker, and myself, all went out to brunch today. After, I went crystal shopping! It was so fun. Being around spiritual crystals really makes me take a step back and relax my mind and think about how simple life can be. It's all of what you make it. I've been SO extremely busy and stressed out lately that it has not only reflected on my mood, my skin, but my whole body. I just feel exhausted with the internship I'm currently in, school work and work itself. I purchased this beautiful 7-chakra amethyst crystal in hopes that it will not only ward away depression, anxiety, and all other negative feelings, but also keep me centered and balanced.
Do you believe in the spiritual healing of crystals?
Do you believe in the spiritual healing of crystals?

dang i want a crystal
ReplyDelete