♡ BLOGLOVIN ♡ TUMBLR ♡ INSTAGRAM ♡ TWITTER ♡

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Update

Hello lovelies! ♡
It's been so long since I've last posted. Let me bring you all up to par. 
Since my last blog post, I've really just been focusing on school and work. This past school year has, hands-down, been the most difficult for me. I have been pushing myself really hard in order to finish up school and keep my job at LUSH. I feel so close to ending a chapter of my life. There have been so many days where I would cry in the school parking lot or even in my own driveway because I just felt so stressed and overwhelmed with everything in front of me. It's been really hard. I don't want to get into too much detail and overwhelm myself again, but I'm so glad it's nearly over and I have my family, boyfriend and close friends to thank for that. They've been nothing but unconditionally encouraging, supportive and patient towards me. 
Aside from school and work, I've been spending the little free time I have with family and friends. But I truly miss blogging and being able to share some of my days with you. I know I can't make up for lost time, but I hope that I can build from where we left off. This summer will be my last quarter at my University. Currently I'm taking my last few classes as well as taking on an internship with the Health Education Department at Kaiser Permanente while still working at LUSH. I feel truly blessed to be able to have these opportunities come my way as well as having the strength and courage to participate in them. Once I'm done, I will be able to spend a lot more time blogging and creating content as that's what I love doing.
=^ㅅ^= 
Until then, I hope you don't mind these random blog posts here and there. I'm sure that once I'm done with my undergraduates degree, I'll have a regular schedule for posting. 
Also, I would love it if you guys would tell me what you'd be interested in seeing! There will definitely be lots of fashion posts, but I was thinking of doing some beauty reviews. Feel free to request anything you'd like, it would only help me fill my blog more ♡

1 comment: