Hello Lovelies! As requested, I thought I'd show you my daily make up routine! Since this isn't really a "review" I'll just be adding little notes about what I especially like about some products. I didn't want it to come out too lengthy...but it kind of did. If you want a full review of a product, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to write one for you. =^ㅅ^=
Step 1: Moisturize & Prime ♡ (I forgot to include the sunscreen I use which is Neutrogena's Clear Face Break-Out-Free Sunscreen with SPF 55) I love Neutorgena's Hydroboost moisturizer because even though I have oily skin, I still want moisture and hydration! The gel consistency gives my skin the moisture it needs without me feeling greasy and sinks in super quick! And I really like Rimmel's Stay Matte primer because it's not a silicon-texture. I hate the feeling of silicon on my skin. :c This one is like a lotion-texture that doesn't feel like gunk sitting on top of your skin and it still blurs pores and helps my make-up stay on longer!Step 2: Foundation + Powder ♡ Currently, I'm using L'Oreal's Infallible Pro-Matte foundation. I love this foundation! It seriously last all day for me. Whenever I wear make-up (which is unfortunately almost every day) I find myself having to wear it for (pretty much) the entire day! This foundation needs 1-2 touch-ups for my oily skin but considering the fact that I'm wearing it for about 12 hours a day, it holds up pretty good.
As much as I like it, I'm looking for a new foundation. I got a sample of Urban Decay's Naked Weightless foundation at Sephora and am considering buying that. If you have any suggestions or questions about it, let me know! I do love the L'Oreal fondation, but I wanted something new because they test on animals :c. As for powder, I lightly dust Bare Minerals original mineral powder on my T-zone because I tend to get oily there first. I've used up several pots of this, and I definitely love it! I might consider a different powder once I go through the rest of the ones I have because I hear Bare Minerals also tests on animals :c.
Step 3: Bronze + contour ♡ My choice of bronzer typically depends on how I'm feeling that day. Most days I use Too Faced 'Chocolate Soleil'. One thing you may not know is that the H&M Bronzing powder in 'Gorgeous tan' is actually a really good bronzer! I wasn't expecting to like it but it's a really nice bronzer, not too orange and doesn't make you look dirty. On days where I want to contour, I love the Nyx blush in 'Taupe' because it gives the perfect cast of "ashy" color to carve those cheek bones out!
Step 4: Brighten the under eyes + Highlight ♡ Just to make it clear, I have no idea what I'm doing with brightening and highlighting LOL. I attempt to dust a little bit of Bare Minerals 'Well Rested' under my eyes and use The Balm 'Mary-Lou Manizer' to highlight the high points of my face. Mary-Lou is a beautiful white/champagne gold color. I just got it recently and I'm obsessed with it even though I have no idea if I'm using it correctly haha. I want to try the Maybelline FitMe Concealer for my under eyes...but again...I have no idea what I'm doing.
Step 5: Brows + Eyes ♡ Although I haven't found a holy-grail mascara yet, I'm enjoying the Smashbox Full Exposure one. This is just a sample one that came with the Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow palette that I have. As for brows and eyeliner, I love these two products. The Kat Von D Tattoo liner in 'Trooper' is my go-to. It's a very fine brush-tip so it's easy to be precise, it drys matte, and it's totally waterproof. I've slept with this, cried with it, and it does not move. I also have really watery eye lids! This is my babe. The Pixi Brow Duo pencil is slightly angled so it makes it easy for me to just touch up some areas. If you have less eyebrow hairs, I recommend finding a pencil with a smaller tip so that it's easier to draw the hairs in.
I haven't been gravitating towards eyeshadows lately so I didn't add it into this post...but I have a couple of palettes from Urban Decay, Smashbox, Too Faced, and Bare Minerals. If you want to see a review or post on any of those, feel free to let me know!
Thank you so much for reading I hope this was helpful in some way to you and if you want to see more beauty reviews please let me know ♡




dang u profesh girl
ReplyDeleteNext time try posting photos with the products on! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback! It's not a review on the products which is why I didn't have any swatches or anything otherwise it would be an extremely long post! I'm thinking about doing a review in the future but if there's something you'd like to see please feel free to let me know! :)
Delete