♡ BLOGLOVIN ♡ TUMBLR ♡ INSTAGRAM ♡ TWITTER ♡

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I fit you better than your favorite sweater

Sweater: H&M 
Denim Skater Skirt + Studded Belt: H&M
Tights: Unknown
Spiked Boots: Forever21
Rose Gold/Leather Watch: Michael Kors
Rose Gold Skull cuff: Urban Outfitters
----------
Hi lovies! I know it's been a while since I posted, sorry about that. It's difficult for me to blog weekly or more frequently even because I don't have a photographer where I live while I'm at school, so I have to wait until I go home every once in a while and have my little sister take pictures for me. These were snapped last Wednesday when I was home for Thanksgiving break (if any of you celebrated Thanksgiving this past week, I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends, family and loved ones!). I went downtown last Wednesday (where these were taken) to go see "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" and AH! It was so amazing. Except for this one scene, for those of you who have Trypophobia and have seen it, you know what I'm talking about. I'm so excited for Mocking Jay. (੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु⁾⁾ 
Did any of you guys go see it?
----------
Anyway, the whole point of this post was that I wanted to show you all one of my favorite looks for this season - I know it's a little late for Fall, but I'm definitely still going to wear this in the Winter as well! I'm currently obsessed with the combination of a knit top + a skater skirt. This is where comfort meets cute for me, and I'm all for both of those. I especially want to emphasize on a denim skater skirt. I've finally acquired one myself and I've been trying to wear it as much as possible because I love it so much! The wind is pretty bi-polar here in the Bay Area though and I go to a college located on a big hill so none of that works in my favor :c 

To mix it up a bit, a denim skirt can go with a variety of different tops and shoes. A crop of your choice with a baggy cardigan would look just as good with it if you live in warmer areas. Shoes can also be very wide ranged, such as converse, combat boots or even cute vintage oxfords could work depending on the vibe of your outfit. I think it's really all about mixing and matching textures and vibes the right way. If you want to see more styles, please let me know, I'd love to do more looks for you guys! 

5 comments:

  1. Uh I came over from your Tumblr (which I'm in love with, seriously) and I love love love this post :) You're beautiful and I adore your outfit, I would love to see more :)
    Lisa xx
    http://lisasjoy-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I'm so flattered! Thank you so much love. I'm going home this friday for winter break, so I'm definitely going to be planning some upcoming posts! We should follow each other and keep in touch then yeah? ^.^ xx

      Delete
  2. Your skirt is cute, and I love your spiked boots <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete