Hello lovelies! This is officially my first blog post to a fresh start. I started up this blog sometime last summer but got discouraged really fast because I felt like I was lost with it so I took a really long break. I'm very excited to start it up again though, and I hope I don't let fear set me back for that long again. Here is where I'll be posting some of my outfits, beauty tips and reviews here and there. I may even add some recipes sometime down the line! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ I'm not exactly sure if I want to go in just one direction or not. Variety is good right?
In a nutshell I'm just a 21 year old girl living in the Bay Area who doesn't have a lot of friends. I just want a place where I can piece together all things that I wear, love or consume my life in hope to help or inspire someone out there. (▰˘◡˘▰)
I'll start with Happy belated Veterans day ♡. I was able to visit home for this long weekend break. It's really a bittersweet time when home. I always find myself bickering with my mom. But I really do try to appreciate and embrace my stay. On Saturday my sister and I went to one of the bigger parks in town to take a few outfit pictures before heading to Starbucks to do some studying. Here is what I wore that day:


Dress: Forever 21
Cargo Jacket: Papaya
Scarf: Unknown
Ankle Boots: Forever 21
Thigh High Socks: Target
Fishtail Braid Belt: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
----------
At Starbucks, to say the least, my sister and I didn't get much studying done. Oh well. I got a Caramel Brulée latte for a change. I normally get their Vanilla Chai or Pumpkin Spice (during Fall), but I wanted to switch it up a bit. And I'm not going to lie, the drinks with sprinkles just look so pretty! What's your favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? (⌒ー⌒)
----------
Later that day, after my parents got off of work (yes, they work on Saturdays :c ), we headed to Japantown or as I like to call it, Little Tokyo (it's so much cuter that way.) in San Francisco. A perfect day would have to consist of this, it brings back so many memories for me. And I just love being in the city, something about it just takes all my worries away for a bit.
We had sushi in Japantown's mall, but I wasn't able to take a good picture of the Rainbow Roll and sashimi that I ate so I didn't add the pictures in. It was so good though. Some of the stores were still open when we were finished with dinner so we went into a few of them. I was able to get a picture of these keychains with the characters of Sword Art Online. They're so cute I cannot take it.
From Left: Silica, Yui, Asuna, Kirito ♡
Are any of you anime fans?
Anyway, that's it for this post. I hope you all have a lovely day/night, wherever you are in the world. Until next time ♡





I'm so happy that you started back up your blog, love! Blogging is such a wonderful outlet and an even more amazing community and I know that you'll fall just as in love with it as I am. You're off to a great start and I can't wait to see what you do with it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm really trying my best, and I think as time goes on it will help me break out of my little shell a bit.
DeleteLovely pictures ! :)
ReplyDeleteSara;
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr/
Thank you so much :)
DeleteAren't you adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a sweetie! Thank you! Really means a lot since I'm such a fan of your lovely blog! ♡
DeleteI've just discovered your blog and it's so beautiful, I ope you continue to enjoy your blogging as you said you've started back properly after a long time again :) I've just started a blog too and look forward to it :) And i look forward to more of your posts x
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! That truly means so much to me. Feel free to give me a follow to keep up with my future posts :) I'm so glad you enjoy it! Best of luck on your future posts as well. x
Delete